Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scubakevdm:
What are the first three changes that you'd make if you ruled the world, and be specific... no saying, "I'd end world hunger. " You have to say how.

1) Spend more money on education/teacher's salaries;
2) Have it where everyone can afford healthcare;
3) Quit dolling out $$ to foreign lands that do nothing for the US, spend more money on domestic problems. My brain hurts now.

What is your favorite brand of toilet paper? You know you just can't use that cheap, scratchy stuff. ha ha

1. Remove all weapons of war. Impose real punishments for crimes, and decrease the comfort factor of prisons. (they live better than most non-criminals do) Improve the educational system, with more funding, smaller schools, and better facilities

2. De-commission a bunch of old ships and sink them as artificial reefs.

3. Make some money, go diving.

suthnbelle:
1) Spend more money on education/teacher's salaries;
2) Have it where everyone can afford healthcare;
3) Quit dolling out $$ to foreign lands that do nothing for the US, spend more money on domestic problems. My brain hurts now.

What is your favorite brand of toilet paper? You know you just can't use that cheap, scratchy stuff. ha ha

Currently the Scubashack is equipped with "Angel Soft" I like it just fine, but I'm not terribly choosey. As long as it isn't "John Wayne" toilet paper (Rough as Hell, and don't take **** off nobody) it's okay. Though... come too think of it, it shouldn't be so soft that it always pills up into dingleberries.

What's your favorite cartoon character?

Hmm. Lemmie think...

I guess that jellyfish that tried to do mouth-to-mouth.

Favorite drink?

suthnbelle:
Best song that would describe your personality?

"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun".

Right or left handed?

What's your favorite flower?
The Passion Flower. Have 4 varieties growing in my yard...anybody got any seeds they are willing to share?:D

Best song that would describe your personality?
Live, Laugh, Love by Clay Walker

Right or left handed?
Righthanded. But can do lots with my left....broke my collarbone once and had to learn to eat, write, etc. lefthanded.

What is the main computer you use to surf SB?

Scuba_Jenny:
What is the main computer you use to surf SB?

Well, I'm at work more than home so I'd say that one. It's a Dell. At home I have a Gateway I bought last year with lots of bells and whistles.

Hot coffee or Iced coffe? It's 6:30a.m. and I need COFEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom