Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
teknitroxdiver:
I prefer to know the buddy, but if it's a simple dive and the buddy is experienced and not a total dork (you know, the guys that put the reg on upside down and backwards. "Hmm, why isn't this Oring sealing?") then I'm fine with having an assigned one. Or with proper gear, go it solo.

Do you analyze divers to see who may be a problem underwater?

Only when I'm awake. Its more of an assesment, but I know what you mean.

If you could have any superpower what would it be and how would you use it?

foretelling the future... How would I use it? Go to the racetrack! LOL :D
Pass question to next person

The power to heal or reduce pain and suffering ( the nurse in me waiting to get out), Ease the small stuff that makes daily living so hard....

Let's ask again...If you could have any superpower what would it be and how would you use it?

justleesa:
Let's ask again...If you could have any superpower what would it be and how would you use it?

Oooh, to be like Wonder Woman. I loved that show growing up and I'd get a cute outfit. Maybe it would be cool to read someone's mind. I like the healing super power but it's already been said.

So, what is everyone doing today? If it's work, what kind of work?

I am working today. I design custom kids menus, the kind that get used in restaurants that kids color. Lots of fun coming up with new games and stuff.
Pass question on to next person.

i am working, i am in the Canadian military, currently i fix computer, though will spend half my day doing nothing(your tax dollars at work) and part of that half planning a dive trip to Kingston for the weekend.

who activley plays computer games? and if so, what?

I play Lord of the Rings with Cody; he loves it.

What was the last wish you had granted? R

RavenC:
What was the last wish you had granted? R

I've been wracking my brain trying to think of something but I can't. Don't ask for to many wishes that way you're not disappointed when they don't come true.

What is the one travel destination you want to go on, and it can't be related to diving?

suthnbelle:
I've been wracking my brain trying to think of something but I can't. Don't ask for to many wishes that way you're not disappointed when they don't come true.

What is the one travel destination you want to go on, and it can't be related to diving?
travel into space and look down on our beautyful world!!!!!!!If you could choose a timeperiod to live which period would it be and why>????? :dazzler1:

suthnbelle:

Australia

Best dive you have been on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom