Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
alemaozinho:
Aha :wink: aaaaaa,thats why i never be able to reach you.

Ja. Ich bin der scuba mench.You forgot to answer and ask, mien kliener schlumpfe!

Favorite mag... Dive training or Discover... its a toss up.

DVD.

Favorite color and why? Describe it.

teknitroxdiver:
Deep blue. It's pretty. Or charcoal if it's on a truck.

Favorite snack?

Meat and meat by products.

Most unusual scar, and the story behind it.

The one that divides my left eyebrow. I was about 5 or 6, in WalMart. Being the little kid I was, I was of course playing on the buggy. (That's a 'shopping cart' for you non-hicks) I was standing on the rail that runs across the bottom with one foot, and pushing with the other foot. Well, too bad for me, my foot slips. (BTW, for future reference, we're in the towel section) I go down, head hits the wheel guard, an schpltt, my head is cut open. Mom grabs a towel, runs out screaming "I'll come back and pay for it!!", and off we go to the doctor, who at that time was on the other side of the parking lot.

Tons of stitches, lots of pain, and a permanent memory of that have made me somewhat more careful. Oh, did I mention I'm now 20/250 vision in that eye?

Yeah, bad deal.

Where do you work?

teknitroxdiver:
The one that divides my left eyebrow. I was about 5 or 6, in WalMart. Being the little kid I was, I was of course playing on the buggy. (That's a 'shopping cart' for you non-hicks) I was standing on the rail that runs across the bottom with one foot, and pushing with the other foot. Well, too bad for me, my foot slips. (BTW, for future reference, we're in the towel section) I go down, head hits the wheel guard, an schpltt, my head is cut open. Mom grabs a towel, runs out screaming "I'll come back and pay for it!!", and off we go to the doctor, who at that time was on the other side of the parking lot.

Tons of stitches, lots of pain, and a permanent memory of that have made me somewhat more careful. Oh, did I mention I'm now 20/250 vision in that eye?

Yeah, bad deal.

Where do you work?

In an Octopus' Garden, in the shade.

What musical instrument do you play?

Here's the office:

Nice office :).

I play guitar (Ok, I try to play guitar, but I'm getting better!).

Favorite thing to see underwater?

teknitroxdiver:
Nice office :).

I play guitar (Ok, I try to play guitar, but I'm getting better!).

I saw Diana F.'s right breast once, it just sorta popped on out of its holster. That was kinda neat. Usually I like stuff that is a bit more interactive though. I guess Hawksbill turtles or friendly Loggerheads. Big stuff that likes to play. I like Spotted Eagle Rays! But they're usually kinda shy.

What do you want for your birthday?

teknitroxdiver:

So far, a couple of sea lions that swam with me during a dive.

Craziest thing you did as a teenager and you got away with it?

Now - this might be disgusting, but the strangest (and most disgusting) thing Ive ever eaten is a dung beetle. Everytime I remind myself I get sick.

Next Question: Where was your CRAZIEST dive adventure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom