Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is the sexiest hand puppet?

Hey, isn't that Mr Garrison's hand up your ass? I guess your mouth is as big as your ass, huh?
Sexiest hand puppet is NOT you FYI. It's this one (see attachment).

Why do you choose to live out your life on Mr. Garrison's hand? You must be a total homo.:lotsalove:

Attachments

• petdotcom.jpg
    petdotcom.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 42
Why do you choose to live out your life on Mr. Garrison's hand? You must be a total homo.:lotsalove:

Hey, You go to hell! You go to hell and you die! FYI Mr Slave would miss me if I left. I hang with Mr. G so Mr. Slave won't be lonely.

Who do you think is going to get the coveted honor of making the glorious 10,000th post?

Hey, You go to hell! You go to hell and you die! FYI Mr Slave would miss me if I left. I hang with Mr. G so Mr. Slave won't be lonely.

Who do you think is going to get the coveted honor of making the glorious 10,000th post?

I don't know, but I would NEVER concieve some elaborate plan to do so.

You're such an idiot. Why do you always say "Go to hell and die"? Isn't the proper order "Die and go to hell"?

You're such an idiot... If you live in Southpark you are ALREADY in hell... Imagine having someone's hand up your ass for your whole life.

So what makes you think you're so special that you deserve the 10,000th post?

Cause I AM the man!:D:D:D<---(Shyt eating grin)

Do you and Mr.Garrison ever argue? Take for example when he put you in the sock drawer, didn't that really piss you off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom