Question and Answer (a game) part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

high school junior year. Swimming in gym forgot to take my trunks home over Christmas break. Didn't know that the threads were rotted. Needless to say I jumped in feet first getting the standard air bubble in the shorts. Well they blew out the whole front. Didn't notice because the air temp was as cold as the pool. The teacher pulled us out of the pool one at a time to work on skills, on a one on one basis. My turn came I walked around the pool and noticed I got really quiet. My gym teacher just stood there with a blank stare. She didn't say nothing for a while, so I said I'm ready. She was looking at my eyes then looking down and up, down and up. Then she asked me if I was cold so I started complaining about the temp. She kept on looking down, eventually she just looked down and kept it there. I was starting to get pissed the pool and air was cold as hell so I said I'm ready, are you going to warm me up or let me freeze, she was still looking down and I finally said let's get it on, she turned beet red, I paused and looked down turned my head to the right and saw the whole class standing in the pool looking at my junk so I turned and jumped in the pool. The class was co-ed.

Favorite part of your job?

WORKING!!!!! Got job call today at the airport! The only big long term job we have going now. And it's with the biggest company. Best part is making something, like; 'See that building? When I got here today it was on pallets. Or, see that kitchen? When I got here today it was on a truck.

What's your absolute favourite meal?

Pork roast, sauerkraut, and dumplings.
20 oz ribeye, baked potato, fresh sweet corn on the cob, mustard greens, or

You just made my stomach growl.

What's your favorite meal?

Pork roast, sauerkraut, and dumplings by great grandma, she died in early 90s, have eaten the dish many, many times since. None even come close, maybe because she only cooked on a wood stove.

Cake or pie?

Cake.
Why can't I win the lottery?

The same freakin reason I can't. We aren't rich!

Can you make it through the work day without coffee?

I cod survive. I can't promise I won't kill anyone though.

How long before you get the shakes from lack of coffee?

If I haven't had any by about 10:00, drinking it won't cut it. I have to take it intravenously.

What country produces the best coffee? :coffee:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom