Question and Answer (a game) part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm a quarry diver and only have 13 dives so I would say talking with other divers and trying to learn from there mistakes.

Favorite part of your daily routine?

lots and lots of rainbow trout, bluegill, small mouth bass, and 7 huge paddlefish (supposedly - I've never seen one).
How about in yours?

Quaggas, blue gill, catfish, quaggas, quaggas. I call them Al-Quagga, since 'Life After People' showed them clogging the Hoover dam's intakes and overflows, leading to its collapse. Quaggas are a form of Zebra mussel I'm told, and having the same effect here as those do elsewhere.

How do we solve the encroachment, of such damaging, invasive species?

Bio engineer something that will disable their reproductive capabilities.

What would you do if you cleared a 170 million dollar lottery jackpot?

Very first thing - change my phone number

Bio engineer something that will disable their reproductive capabilities.

What would you do if you cleared a 170 million dollar lottery jackpot?

Sock half away in a can't touch trust fund, 1/4 to annuity, 10% buy goodies, Dive cat, gear, Grumman Goose, 5% go crazy money, rest travel the world helping where I can.

Lottery dive boat?

Nordhavn motor yacht

3331309364_5ca0c2e8e0.jpg

Even if you had all the training and equipment for very deep cave penetration, do you have the attitude?

No, not worth the risk for me, or dedication of time and training.

What inventions do you have?

Back
Top Bottom