Question and Answer (a game) part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've done a little of both at different times. I feel better about myself when I speak up, even when I am being yelled at for doing it.

What will you do tomorrow to remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice?

I will enjoy my freedom, walking around in polite society, and thank those that sacrificed for this country.

What are you cooking tomorrow?

London broil!
How much time do you actually spend working while at work?

London broil!
How much time do you actually spend working while at work?

What are appropriate consequences for a teen breaking curfew (16 year old)?

Grounded, for life! What means the most to this miscreant? Take it away for a meaningful amount of time (just enough to hurt). Then, and this is the biggest punishment, have a heart-to-heart with the kid about how much this all disappoints you. That is the worst punishment for my kids! The HATE the TALK.

Why can't we just lock up our teens until they become humans again>

Bea'ins, gov'na, righ' bea'ins!

Grounding, 0 communications, 0 toys, 0 movement out of room, unless for chores, for 1 week. Considering severely late, not 5 mins.

Hillbilly curfew, 'If you're not in bed by midnight, come home!'

Grounded, for life! What means the most to this miscreant? Take it away for a meaningful amount of time (just enough to hurt). Then, and this is the biggest punishment, have a heart-to-heart with the kid about how much this all disappoints you. That is the worst punishment for my kids! The HATE the TALK.

Why can't we just lock up our teens until they become humans again>

Liberals.

What to do with the mentally ill incabapable of caring for themselves over time, yet not a danger to society or themselves?

Let them govern Alaska, and then attempt to be vice president

Bbbzzzzz...this is not the 'State the Obvious' thread.

What part of your world, (that made perfect sense), would you give up, to help those you detest(that did not make sense to you)?

Back
Top Bottom