Question and Answer (a game) part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Meant how far have you gone to go to the bottom.

Any lovin' is good lovin'! Well, unless you ask the ladies.:D

What's the most you have spent for a dive trip or gear?

Spent more for gear than any trip, though all of my gear (except my regulator) were on major sale. Of course, now that inventor has acquired my gear in a cheap law suit, I guess I will have to start over.

What is your favorite dive to date.

Dive where three dive buddies, all in dry suits, and experinced/ tech divers spent a day baby sitting me so I could do one dive that weekend.

Where is your favorite dive site?

First dive ever, in 30 feet of water in Bermuda. The marine life was AMAZING. Never been able to replicate the experience.

What is the nearest you have come to disaster diving?

Air anxiety attack while friends where pulling me under to help me sink.

What is your most dangerous dive?

Diving with my son, his first dive after getting certified. We were about 50 feet and I wigged out and mixed up my inflater and deflater buttons. Meant to go down, went up, kept pushing the inflator, and kept going up. My son was freeking because he did not know why I was bolting to the top. Fortunately, he did the right thing and stayed down. As I was reaching the surface I figured out my mistake, but then I was freeking out about my son. We both survived.

What got you into diving?

Always wanted to dive, figured I'd do it at 40 or regret not doing it at 80. Also, have much R&D to do underwater that I will need in the next year or so.

Where is your top of the Bucket List dive?

Fiji.

What sort of R&D are you planning?

Uhhh relaxing, and drinking?
Why is there nothing good on tv at 2 am?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom