Question and Answer (a game) part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anywhere that I can hear my children's laughter . . . or hawaii :)

Where is the worst place you'd want to find yourself?

Was always on the 'to do' list . . then I hit 40 and realized I better get that 'to do' list done!

How long you been diving?

Missouri (but barely) have been in Delaware practically all my life (wow that's depressing!)

Where do you prefer to dive?

(Many very nice parts of Delaware, especially the shore areas)

Warm water with lots of animal life and wrecks. So far, the best has been Virgin Islands and my all-time favorite dive was my first, in Bermuda - only down to 30 feet, but literally thousands of fish.

And you?

At this point, anywhere. Looking forward to diving all the places I've already visited as a nosebreather (hawaii, tahiti, bahamas, carribean etc etc etc).

Heading to bed . . . do you ever sleep? LOL Night!

Yes and No. It pays the bills . . most days I love it . . but it doesn't define me. It's a means to an end of sorts. Wish I could spend more time volunteering and less time earning a buck but that's the way them apples fall.

Night!

So what's a gal to do when she will be away from the internet for 7 days?????

Perhaps actually live life rather than post about it! Have fun.

If BettyRubble answers, where are you going? If anyone else answers, where fun and/or exciting are you going or have you gone this summer?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom