Question about Zeagle Express

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mark01

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Do these now or did they ever come in various sizes, like small, medium, and Large, or have they always been a "one-size-fits-all" deal????

TIA

Mark

The only size change is the wing. The design is so cool you don't need sizes. I've had mine on a young lady no more than 90lbs and on her 200 lb father within 5 minutes and had it adjusted. I'm in between those and has it set back up for me in two minutes.

I've got more than 100 dives on mine and really like it. I don't think you said, do you plan on diving doubles someday? There are probably better choices if you do, but some here on SB are using it with doubles (or so I've read). Check out NetDoc's extensive thread on the ET, it has a ton of great info.

If I were ordering a new ET today I would get the 16 inch corrugated hose instead of the 19 inch hose that comes standard. Overall, it is a great piece of equipment.

Back
Top Bottom