Question about the personal details part of a post

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hoag

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
On every post, to the left there is a section with the personal details of the poster found on the left side of the post. This includes the poster's name (handle), location, experience and a number of other tidbits of information.

One of the pieces of info that is available is a "Fish type". In my case, I am displayed as a "Manta Ray". I know that the type of fish that is listed is based on the number of posts, but is there a reference for what fish correlates to how many posts? I know I have seen it before, but I have looked, but I can not seem to find it now.

I'm not saying I am curious, but the neighbour's cat is starting to get nervous.

Thanks

From the thread near the top of this forum and the one yours is currently next to:
Garibaldi: 0+
Angelfish: 5+
Nassau Grouper: 70+
Barracuda: 200+
Manta Ray: 500+
Loggerhead Turtle: 1250+
Great White: 3000+
Orca: 5000+
Giant Squid: 10,000+
Blue Whale: 15,000+
Kraken: 30,000+

Thank you. I knew I had seen it before, but I couldn't find it.

Thank you. I knew I had seen it before, but I couldn't find it.
It's in the thread that yours is currently next to, so you were close! :D :D :D I've stickied a quickie guide to xenForo and ScubaBoard in Site Support. I've kept it simple and people can't respond to it, so it stays concise.

Become a supporter and then your cat will relax :)

Become a supporter and then your cat will relax :)
I like you! :D :D :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom