Question About Orlando Travel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
We are looking for a hotel/resort on a gorgeous beach to spend the first week of June, with my family.

We can rent cottage or a condo. Preferably looking for condo rentals, the most important aspect is blue, clear water where we can do boating or scuba. Going out of the country won't work for this trip, unfortunately.

Can we find this kind of water in the Keys? We know nothing about Orlando all we know is Walt Disney World Resort, and are getting confused with all the Keys. Or should we consider somewhere else?

We would also like easy day-trips to see historic areas, natural wonders, nice restaurants, etc. Don't want a string of high-rise resorts lined up along a beach.

One of my friend suggested me to opt to enjoy your vacation I would prefer for your advices so that I can plan according to it. And everything will be in budget also.

You didn't fill out any information about where you are from so we can't help with that part.

#1. Orlando is inland - probably an hour from any beaches
#2. Orlando is a minimum of a six hour drive by car to the keys. They are totally two different venues.
#3. No real beaches in the keys. - Especially if you are thinking of sandy beaches like in the Florida advertisements.
#4. You need to post what you want to do on this trip and people will be be able to give you advice that you can use.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom