question about c-5050 housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Agape

Contributor
Reaction score
can you use the PT-010 with the 5050 or does it have to be a PT-015? reason i'm asking is cuz i returned my 4040 more than a month ago and still havn't gotten my replacement. I'm thinking of seeing if I can just cancel the order with this place and get my money back and if I do that was thinking of getting the 5050 instead. I already bought the PT010 and havn't even used it yet. Don't want to have to buy another housing when havn't even used the one I have. If that doesn't work out then I''ll probably find some place else to get a 4040. Place I ordered it from I'm not very happy with. I keep calling them and they are not much help.

the 5050 uses a different housing.

can you not return the housing?

I'm sure they would exchange it for the 5050 housing?

here in the uk, most of the camera shops are selling the 4040 at the same price as the 5050.

go for the 5050 it is as good as you are going to get at the moment!

not sure if i can or not. got it from underwater digital. I'll have to see if i can cancel my 4040 order or not and if i can get all my money back. it's been a few months since i bought it refurbed but i just sent it back a month and a half ago cuz i found cracks in it and was hoping to get a replacement but they keep giving me excuses as to why they havn't sent it yet and i'm gettin tired of it.

Paula,

You can definitely return the Olympus pT-010 housing in exchange for an Olympus PT-015 housing for the C5050Z digicam.

Drop me an email if you're interested.

Regards,
Allan

I am agape at the support from underwaterdigital, that is great service. If only all sellers were like you.

Called those camera people again at Electronics Outlet Mall and now they say they don't have anymore 4040's in stock. :rolleyes: So I asked if I could cancel my order and they're supposedly going to cancel it and they said it would take about a week so I'm gonna call em back in a week and check my credit card statement and make sure they give me my money back. Then I will be searching for some place to buy a 5050. If anyone knows of a reliable place to get one refurbed or not let me know. I don't want to have the experience I did with this place again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom