Quality ScubaPro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubapro acknowledges that there was a defect in this line of facts but as it is outside the guarantee, they want me to pay 50% of the price list of a new one.
I don't agree with this policy

I have several friends who bought these suits at the same time and stopped using scubapro for the same reason.

Attachments

• IMG_5730.jpeg
    IMG_5730.jpeg
    67.6 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_5728 2.jpeg
    IMG_5728 2.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_5729.jpeg
    IMG_5729.jpeg
    47.7 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_5731.jpeg
    IMG_5731.jpeg
    57.2 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_5732.jpeg
    IMG_5732.jpeg
    61.1 KB · Views: 86
Joe, no kidding. I just looked at a couple of the bigger, reputable dive shops over there and after you do the Euro conversion and pay international shipping, it was still close to half off. Any idea if buying outside the US impacts the lifetime maintenance agreement?

just buy from europe and ship over. way cheaper
Joe, no kidding. I just looked at a couple of the bigger, reputable dive shops over there and after you do the Euro conversion and pay international shipping, it was still close to half off. Any idea if buying outside the US impacts the lifetime maintenance agreement?

Another dive and more glue to see if it can hold up a few more days. I was ashamed to sell this brand.
Unfortunately we live in a world where quality is over and there are still people who defend this all of quality

Attachments

• IMG_5848.jpg
    IMG_5848.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_5849.jpg
    IMG_5849.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 75
I think that you've made your point. We all agreed. Now you're just dogpiling.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom