Quadra Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JCB

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Wow!!

Must say for the first time going to Quadra Island I was very impressed by the diving there, Highly sugest going there if anyone hasn't everbeen like myself or if they haven't been in a while. Row and be Damned aswell as copper cliffs were just amazing with roughly 60ft vis! again if anyone can go in the next while you won't regret it.

JCB

Row and be damned was my favorite site of this trip. more or less just get in the water and enjoy the view.... simply stunning. love those lazy drift dives!!

I agree with josh, Row and be Damned is a beautiful dive.

Bruce's Quadra photos: 2006 and 2005

I'm thinking of going again in February with a great group of people I met on scubadiving.com's message board.

Row and be damned is an excellent dive crystal clear tons of life, Bob is an excellent Skipper for the boat, and in all honesty just get in the water as soon as you can. Copper Cliffs was the other one that we went to, straight wall down to 100ft plus not at much current there, at least for when we went, but far more Puget sound King crap on this on and a few cloud sponges, but I like drift diving quite a bit but that's just me. any dive there is a great one in my mind.

JCB

those are sweet pics Diveborg! I want to go now and see for myself

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom