Qiandao lake sunken city

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sbiriguda

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Has anybody dived in the lake Qiandao to see the sunken city? How do you reach the place and find a local diving?
Thanks

Thank you until now the best article I have ever read on this. It's monkey-proof one can't go wrong following their instructions to do the dive

Good afternoon, I'm also interested in diving the sunken city in Qiandao Lake. Being Shanghai-based, it's a 2-hoir train trip to the site. I've so far found a Shanghai operator that organizes dive trips to the site. Any pointers anyone? Thanks in advance.

有人潜入千岛湖看沉城吗?您如何到达该地点并找到当地的潜水点?

Although this post has been a long time ago, I still answer it. There are some diving centers that can provide services for you.

Depth of the ancient city----30M-40M underwater

Underwater temperature 12℃

Head-up visibility 3-5M

ps. Although the local government stipulates that private trips to the underwater ancient town are allowed, the diving center is happy to provide such services as long as it does not damage the local area.

Please use Google Translate the above.

虽然这个帖子已经过去很久了,但我还是回答一下吧。在哪里有一些潜水中心可以为你提供服务。
古城深度----水下30M-40M
水下温度 12℃
平视能见度 3-5M
ps.虽然当地政府规定不允许私自前往水下古镇,但是只要不做破坏的情况下,当地潜水中心也是乐意提供这样的服务的。

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom