PVSeaDive.com/Sue &Team are the "Best diving bang for the buck" in Puerto Vallarta!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JFowldsJr

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My wife and I were looking for the best dive trip as the high point of our vacation. I spent hours researching/looking for a reputable Dive shop in Puerto Vallarta. I also asked the local dive shop owners in Albuquerque. Enrica @ "Deep Blue Scuba" provided a great recommendation and said he had sent other ABQ customers to "PVSeaDive.com" (Sue and her team), All the customers referred to PVSeaDive were more than happy w/ their experiences.
I emailed Sue, She was very patient and answered the myriad of questions I had before booking our trip to Mariatas Island on Tuesday 17 September. We arrived in Puerto Vallarta and confirmed our dive/snorkel trip w/ Sue on Saturday.....Monday a tropical storm wiped out Acapulco and made a major mess of PV. Tuesday AM was raining, but better weather than Monday. Sue and team had the "Miss Marie" ready...Unfortunately, the sea was too rough for a dive trip to Mariatas Island. Sue made a very good call!!!! Instead we went to Los Arcos and Majahuitas. Awesome diving experiences at both!!!
Sue and her team provide the perfect dive environment: #1: Safe diving w/o a pain in the bum, #2: Top line gear (Aqualung BC, Titan Regs), not typical bottom-of the-line rental equipment. #3 Knows the best diving under all conditions (not just under perfect conditions). #4 Doesn't over crowd the boat to make an extra buck. PVSeaDive provides a quality experience for divers & snorkelers. You'll pay a little bit more than w/ other tour companies, but you will not feel like cattle being driven to the sea. #5 Makes the trip fun (as one other reviewer said), Like being w/ your friends and family.
The best part: The dive itself was incredible. The awesome diversity in fish, nudibranches, Octopus, morays, Frog fish, puffers, Hawk bill Turtles, etc....This was on a less than optimal post tropical storm day....I can only imagine what I would see on a pristine dive day. Plus we were provided lunch too!
I'm so pleased w/ the PVSeaDive Team I've already started planning a return trip in June 2014 for my friends & dive club to visit Mariatas Island. PVSeaDive.com/Sue and Team are the "Best diving bang for the buck" in Puerto Vallarta. - John Fowlds Jr

Back
Top Bottom