Purto Galera in end of June/early July?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

that's very sweet of you Bttmdwllr to raise to this old thread from the dead, but uh that post was nearly 2 yrs ago... :wink: I've been there a number times since I first started this thread.

a noobie named pakman once babbled:
Given how convenient it is from Hong Kong, I am definitely going to go back again for an extended trip.

:rofl3: you guys are now probably wishing I had a horrible first trip to PG... :rofl3:

what the hell is this? you've gotta be kidding me!!!

edit: ooopss, ****, my bad. i didnt notice the date. hahahaha, sorry, pak! i thought u were out of ur mind.

pakman:
Hello all. I'm new this board as I've recently gotten back into diving now that I am working in Asia. Just got back from a weekend dive trip checking out my new gear and the wrecks at Subic Bay and now I'm itching to get back into the water! I've got an opportunity to take a long weekend (4-5 days :wink: ) around June 30-July3 and was thinking of going back to the Philippines due to the flight convenience (from HK). Since all my friends rave about PG, I thought I'd give it a shot. But how are the dive conditions during this period? I guess we're getting into the wet season...

thanks,

Some one really dug deep to find this one...Pakman's first thread...:)

Pak, you'll have fun now that you are back in Asia. Are you certified? It's important to get the proper training when starting to dive. Buoyancy is very important, you might want to start taking photos someday. A couple of things to ask about. Wearing your mask on your forehead and whether or not to use a snorkel.

PG is a lot of fun. There are lots of "theatres" there and you can learn a lot about ballet.

Dandy Don will be by in a few minutes to welcome you. Have fun here on ScubaBoard!

looking now at my crystal ball.....I can see the future....yes Pakman you'll be back for sure. You'll be back to crush corals from PG to Palawan. You'll be part of a new PPD sitcom "The new Three Stooges". You'll meet your co-stars in Anilao...Larry and Tim.

Not to mention all the broken hearts you left behind at the Tropicana? :)

Easter PPD, please!

pakman:
that's very sweet of you Bttmdwllr to raise to this old thread from the dead, but uh that post was nearly 2 yrs ago... :wink: I've been there a number times since I first started this thread.

:rofl3: you guys are now probably wishing I had a horrible first trip to PG... :rofl3:

when i frist saw the thread title i thought this was for another ppd bash, when i read the post i said *** pak is foolin around again but saw the date hehe. how dear leader has evolved from then:D

Mike Veitch:
you mean devolved....

depends how you look at it. but you are correct a amusing "K" fishnet touting guy with a pink cowboy hat and white flag sporting an angry gay panda is a few notches below the java man:)

Back
Top Bottom