Purchasing Online

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jennasnyder1980

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a decent website to purchase fins from online or ones to stay away from? I've noticed a wide range of prices at so many sites.

Thanks,
Jen

Good places: Scubatoys or scuba.com

Other decent place: leisurepro

Another good thing about scubatoys is that they'll match any price you find online. I've ordered from them all, but because leisurepro is in NYC, it gets to me much quicker (about 1-2 days).

DiveInn....believe it or not from Spain...is great. They have taken less time to get me stuff than places in the states. And, they have a toll free number...call them if it makes you more comfy.

There are lots of places. good luck
rich

RICHinNC:
DiveInn....believe it or not from Spain...is great. They have taken less time to get me stuff than places in the states. And, they have a toll free number...call them if it makes you more comfy.

There are lots of places. good luck
rich
www.unrealfind.com has the tusa zip zoom fins for 90 scuba.com and scubatoys will price match and you get the warranty

I have this year purchased from both scubatoys.com and leisurepro.com. I have to say both were good service in terms of delivery.
I ordered a dry suit from scubatoys and had questions on fit when I received it. They were very open and honest in terms of help and if I was not happy offered to do whatever they needed to do to help. Cannot ask for much more. I since bought a couple of tanks too.

If you know exactly what you want including fin size, it hard to beat ebay prices. If you can find it, new gear often for around 50% of leisure pro prices. Used gear somewhat less.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom