Pumpkin Carving dive October 18 at Falling Rock

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am unable to attend....being out of town last weekend and being scheduled for other engagements next weekend, this one is spent with the fam.....;-0

Ber Rabbit once bubbled...

How can it be too cold? Gilboa was 66 degrees down to 40 feet according to my computer, Falling Rock can't be much worse. That's a GREAT temp. for wetsuit diving :) C'mon, get wet!
Ber :bunny:

You don't understand I'M A REALLY BIG WUSS!! :D

I'll throw my rig in the car if I make it out. I promised a DM candidate I would help him with his navigation out there before the season ends so I probably will be getting wet.

I'll be out Saturday for sure. I'm going to bring my camping stuff but I don't know if I'm staying or not. I'll dive in any water temp, but if it's cold on the surface, camping seems like a bad idea!

Rachel

Rachel,

Any chance you would be able to go to Blue Springs on Monday? I've got no school and no work so I would like to take advantage of it.

I've got nothing better to do!

R

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom