Pump for dry suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's a good video of hot dropping in Florida I've seen before. Looks fun but little scary, maybe something to try after a couple more years of experience :)

Hot drop the RBJ (video) - Page 2 - Rebreather World
The RBJ is my favorite deep wreck off South Florida..Back in the mid to late nineties, I spearfished it at least once every 2 months when diving with George Irvine and Bill Mee. This is really a hot drop kind of wreck, as the currents are always way to big to make pulling down an anchor line here anything but stupid. The few divers we heard of that tried, would normally be blown off the line on the way down, and even if they made it, they would have blown half their gas getting down, and now their muscles were all cramping....

Great video.Thanks!

great vid!

The OP is thinking outside the box. If it works for him, let him be. Hell, we dive our MCCR's without SPG's. It works great for us, maybe not so good for all the rest.

Dale

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom