Pulau Aur

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Darren,
Thanks for your update on Pulau Aur.
Yes, I do hope to get lucky on my dives there. I hope the visibility can get better.

Will keep u update when I get back this weekend from my dives.
cheers.

dive_lover88:
how' the dive in aur?

Hi there,

Yap! Just got back from my Pulau Aur/Tioman live onboard dive trip with white mantle. :snorkel:

The visibilities and currents were terrible! The last dive in 'Jack's Rock' on the way back to Singapore was a rather mix feeling. There's great, colourful soft coral on the wall dives; but the vis was so bad that you can hardly see the wall til you almost hit it; and not mentioning the crazy currents throughout the dives :( well, not that classic as we have to swim against the currents most of the times. I was so dead tired and sea sick end of the day. :jaws: and of course no sharks nor anything worth diving for... :goldfish:

and well... you always need something unusual to create more fun in the boat! Blackout! Blackout!! No more paid air-con rooms, music nor movies. So, we have water rational and torch light dinner instead. :pity_part

Well, final statement... rather good service with white mantle; diving sites: not great. Food: good; Weather: crab (rain)

That's all for my so-so diving weekends. Hope to hear better diving stories in Aur.
Ciao

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom