Puget Sound Area Recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive&Ski

Reaction score
I'm moving back up to Washington in a month or so :D. This will be the first time since I started diving that I've lived where I can dive on a regular basis so I'm extremely excited! I looking for recommendations for dive shops, dive clubs, charter operators, and nice sites to give me an intro to the diving in the Puget Sound. The first thing I think I want to do is complete a dry suit course and start looking at buying one. I don't have much cold water/limited vis experience so I think this will be a good way to get used the gear I need and the conditions I'll be diving in. I've been diving about 3 years, but thus far it has been confined to the Caribbean, Gulf of Mexico, and a few lakes and hot springs in Utah. I'll be living in the Olympia area so if any of you need a motivated dive buddy, or would be open to having one, I'd love to hear from you. I would appreciate any recommendations or advice you have to offer.

I'm a Divemaster with Bubbles Below in Woodinville. I'd be happy to get some fun dives in with you when you get up here!

Back
Top Bottom