Puerto Vallarta is perfect for all kind of rebreathers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

otegui

Registered
Reaction score
Hi every one, let me tell you something. Puerto Vallarta has very good conditions for experience divers who want to enjoy deep, warm and clear water full of fish, mantas and big creatures. Vallarta Undersea is proud of it's new way to dive... MK VI Discovery the new Cis Lunnar recreational rebreather is comming soon.

I have to say, if you are comming on a cruise ship, or you are planning to visit Mexico and want to do excellents dives, don't hesitate, chose Puerto Vallarta. if you are experience diver, beginner diver or non diver, here is one of the best places to dive.

For experience divers. You can not miss Chimo, in my personal point of view is my favorite place to dive, and I recommend El Morro also. check out the dive sites here.

If you want me to help you to decide where to dive around Puerto Vallarta, do not hesitate to ask.

Crowds are not welcome :no:.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom