Puerto Vallarta: Chicos vs. Pacific

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Be carefull guys, I heard some things about leslie´s and Nacho´s operation. I heard she does not not work for Pacific Scuba any more and they are not current PADI DM since long time ago. Any way be care full guys...

Chico's would be a good idea...

No, Leslie does not work for Pacific Scuba anymore because she and Nacho have started their own company. Also, they are both PADI DM's.

Very interesting. I had heard that Chico's got expelled not just once but twice.
I still stand by my recommendation to go with Leslie and Nacho's operation. Leslie used to work for Pacific and Nacho used to work for Chicos...nothing like getting the best of both worlds!

This is leslie and my divemaster number is 176141 and I am current with padi, thank you . amano sounds alot like armando, from pacific scuba, im not surprised he would put something like this on the board.

leslieinpv:
This is leslie and my divemaster number is 176141 and I am current with padi, thank you . amano sounds alot like armando, from pacific scuba, im not surprised he would put something like this on the board.

Thanks, Leslie for clearing this up... All to often people make erroneous or defamatory comments because of their "own personal interests". Now that Nacho is with you diving with your operation would be a great Idea.

Hey Leslie!

I was wondering if that was Armando...that's pretty sad to have to do something like that.
We have pics for you!!!! We would like to send you a cd with the video and pics...could you PM me a shipping address?

By the way, our group is discussing coming out in November. There will be at least six of us. We'll keep you posted.

Good lesson to be learned here is: Do your research before you go. Scubaboard is a great place but anybody can say anything. Ultimately, your safety is your responsibility.

Leslie, thanks for supplying your credentials. I'm dissapointed if amano really is Armando from Pacific because I did have a great experience diving with them. I hate to think they'd stoop that low to damage your reputation.:no

I agree. My husband and I use Scubaboard all the time in helping us make decisions based on what is stated on the board. If it wasn't for Scubaboard, we probably would never have found out about Leslie and Nacho's business.

Back
Top Bottom