Puerto Plata Dive Operators anyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

leyendahp

Reaction score
Hi All,
I am leaving for Puerto Plata in November and wanted to see if anyone had some recommendations for dive operators?
I am a solo diver so I would prefer a company that may have guided dives or other divers to dive with.
I will be staying at the Lifestyles Tropical resort and I cannot find anything on the website that they have on site diving.
Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks

I dove with Northern Coast Aquasports in Sosua 4 years ago, they are very good shop and friendly, running by some Germans, I was solo too, they found another solo diver and put us on same boat, or you can pair with DM, Sosua is about 40min drive from Puerto Plata, they will pick you up at hotel, don't dive Puerto Plata, go to Sosua, much better dive there, there's mini bus from Puerto Plata to Sosua for only $1 or $2, there's other dive shop there, but this one is biggest at that time.

Dominican Republic SCUBA dive packages and snorkeling adventures with Northern Coast Diving in Sosua

Have a good trip :)

hopefully you get to give this a read before you leave, its a little late I know.

I was recently down in PP and was able to take my first dive, as waterloodiver said, I used aqua center, which was located right in my hotel. They drove us down in a truck to Sosua and we did 1 reef dive and 1 drift dive back onto the beach.

Welcome to Northern Coast Diving and Snorkeling Dominican Republic Puerto Plata Sosua Cabarete Rio San Juan Abreu Cabrera and Aqua Center - Home

Back
Top Bottom