Puerto Galero

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, Iain does know. He is well known in Sabang and we miss him... well maybe not...:wink:

Take care over there Iain.

Oh he knows! A little too much sometimes...Iain just keep those pictures to yourself alright?!:14:

Bored over there in Ormoc Matt? :D

How's the weather? The Typhoon gave us quite a storm today and still raining here.

Okay, I give.....what's a TRITON OCEANIC?

WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION....hmmm....Matt and Dennis are branching off?

Hi! Im late already, any way may be it will help to other divers planning to come to Sabang…Sea Rider Dive Center located at Small Lalaguna,Sabang Beach,Puerto Galera offer that service,pick up from Manila Airport to Sabang,Puerto Galera vice versa 24/7
The good thing if you have your private service is, it doesn’t matter what time you arrived in the air port and you will be in sabang any time.(Note: there’s a schedule trip of ferry from Batangas port going to sabang. Last trip is 3:45 pm)
As the owner of the shop im personally meet the guest in the airport and riding with them using Public transport(that’s there option)

We used speed boat for our daily dives.

About Sea Rider Dive Center…

We are the Cheapest Dive rate and Dive Courses rate in the island. We teach Padi courses and SSI. Sabang Beach Puerto Galera is well known around the globe for its Bio Diversity. We have Pelagic and Macro stuff.

All DM’s are renewed and well experienced. Our specialty is Spotting Macro stuff .we are the best for that. We don’t mix Photographer to fun diver. Our ratio is 4 divers each DM. we less the number of diver depend on the classification of dive site.

Free Coffee and Green tea offers for those who want to sip during the Surface interval.
Every surface interval did in the dive shop. We have 40 dive sites. The closer one is 1 minute away from the shop and farthest is 15 minutes away. Most of the dive site is good for novice divers but it’s a promising dive site. Healthy Coral Reef, abundant of different fishes and an accelerating Drift Dive!

We use speed boat for diving and snorkeling. We offer beach hopping, trekking and sunset picnic.

We offer Dolphin watch, Snorkeling with the Whale Shark and diving with the False Killer Whale Shark .

I offer commission and free dive for those group organizers. We arrange your accommodations and transportations from Manila Int’l. Airport to Sea Rider Dive Center 24/7.

Our web site: Searider Dive Center
E-mail add: mark@seariderdivecenter.com
searider_mark@yahoo.co.uk
Contact no: +63 921 5885994 / +63 906 4545602

You can visit some of our Videos at YOU TUBE.com type in search box sea rider dive center.

Cheers,
Mark M. Narvacan
Shop manager/Padi owsi

Last edited:
Hi! Im late already, any way may be it will help to other divers planning to come to Sabang…Sea Rider Dive Center located at Small Lalaguna,Sabang Beach,Puerto Galera offer that service,pick up from Manila Airport to Sabang,Puerto Galera vice versa 24/7
The good thing if you have your private service is, it doesn’t matter what time you arrived in the air port and you will be in sabang any time.(Note: there’s a schedule trip of ferry from Batangas port going to sabang. Last trip is 3:45 pm)
As the owner of the shop im personally meet the guest in the airport and riding with them using Public transport(that’s there option)

We are the Cheapest Dive rate and Dive Courses rate in the island. We teach Padi courses and SSI. Sabang Beach Puerto Galera is well known around the globe for its Bio Diversity. We have Pelagic and Macro stuff.

All DM’s are renewed and well experienced. Our specialty is Spotting Macro stuff .we are the best for that. We don’t mix Photographer to fun diver. Our ratio is 4 divers each DM. we less the number of diver depend on the classification of dive site.

Free Coffee and Green tea offers for those who want to sip during the Surface interval.
Every surface interval did in the dive shop. We have 40 dive sites. The closer one is 1 minute away from the shop and farthest is 15 minutes away. Most of the dive site is good for novice divers but it’s a promising dive site. Healthy Coral Reef, abundant of different fishes and an accelerating Drift Dive!

We use speed boat for diving and snorkeling. We offer beach hopping, trekking and sunset picnic.

We offer Dolphin watch, Snorkeling with the Whale Shark and diving with the False Killer Whale Shark .

I offer commission and free dive for those group organizers. We arrange your accommodations and transportations from Manila Int’l. Airport to Sea Rider Dive Center 24/7.

You can visit some of our Videos at YOU TUBE.com type in search box sea rider dive center.

Thank you so much for reading my letter, I’m looking forward for our friendship in the name Scuba diving!

Cheers,
Mark M. Narvacan
Shop manager/Padi owsi
Hi Mark, it's Chip!

I'll be there again at the end of June/July - expect a text from me! hope you can contribute more to the forums about local info and about diving in general. :)

Based on my one time there, I'd advise just going and showing up at a shop that looks good when you get there. They pretty much all run three regularly scheduled dives a day, many posted in front of the shop. PG is just a one mile strip of beach with no roads to speak of, just walk down the beach. A quick stroll at 7:30am for recon, then show up at the shop with your gear around 8:30. I had "reservations" with my shop, and when I showed up, they just advised me as above (but not the part about scoping out shops).

Cheers,
Mark M. Narvacan
Shop manager/Padi owsi

Back
Top Bottom