Puerto Galera ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

very near action divers and out of the blue villas.

dives:
action divers
asia divers
atlantis

accommodations:
el galleon
atlantis
out of the blue villas

no particular order. most of us here have dived/stayed with them.

I can also voich for all of the above.

If you are on a budget for accom, Sunsplash was reasonably good when I used them in March 06.

Z..

budget accom- i still stood firm and decided- BIG APPLE! :)

try Sea Rider at small lalaguna (beside sha-che and gerlie's inn).. Filipino hospitality and guiding :)

dove with them last weekend. really sharp eyes they have. cool guides, great spotters and very used to dealing with photogs. better price too!

I stay in Big La Laguna, at Campbells, it's far away and a long walk, but it sure keeps me out of trouble at night!:no

LOL. I live in Thailand, and dive weekends in Pattaya. Looking forward to the quieter pace!
-j-

...and thanks to all for the input.

dove with them last weekend. really sharp eyes they have. cool guides, great spotters and very used to dealing with photogs. better price too!

thats good to hear! Mark is the only Filipino dive operator in that area and I hope is holds on for a long long time. Its about time some Filipino flavor joins in the dive op industry there.

he has to get another boat though. we were packed at 10 divers and two DMs in a small boat and all diving the same site. you have to get a number and join the line whenever they spot something to shoot at. needs more rinsing tubs too. but he's a really swell guy and makes the effort to ensure the dive is an enjoyable one.

second jag's recommendation if you're not looking for budget accom. out of the blue villas accom is awesome.

Ditto. Stayed there in April. Just booked again for this November. Amazing rooms and views. It's on Small La Laguna, so it's nice and quiet, but still not far from the restaurants, bars and shops in Sabang. If you want to stay in Sabang instead, Atlantis is the way to go.

In terms of dive operators, Asia Divers / Tech Asia on Small La Laguna are great, as is Atlantis in Sabang.

Frontier Divers! Small operation, 'no cattle boats' usually friendly people too!

and oh....! careful with resident triggerfish... tboxcar got bitten when he was there. :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom