puerto galera for non-divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ish, no final decision from my friends yet but maybe your video will arouse their curiosity. :D So which places would you recommend on white beach? It would be interseting to see how real life has evolved for the people on the island. Watching my kababayans working thier way thru school can be sad especially when you talk to them listen to their stories. But for some, its their only ticket to a better life off the island, I guess.

actually, cath, although most of them have that initial intention pushing them to "work",a large majority has embraced the "job" because of the temporary luxury it has offer them.

why dont you stay in white beach instead, cath? if there are more non-divers than divers in your group, its a better idea. at least there is a sand to lie on to.

and the food is cheaper!!! sabang restos are more expensive.

oh white beach is kinda far from sabang. the fastest way to travel would be by banka cause the landtrip will take u forever(mildly exaggerating) but the former might not be available at all hours. im not sure abt the resorts in white beach anymore, the ones ive been in were the really backpacker kind of places and i would not want to recommend it to your and your friends. :wink:.
graywall resort i heard is good.

found these info from PEX:

seawarriorinn.com

3days/2nyts P2500/person

Inclusions:
- 3 Days / 2 nights Fan Room Accommodation (with 2 double size bed good for 4 to 6 pax)
- Full Board Meals (Day 1: Lunch and Dinner, Day 2: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and Day 3: Breakfast) Drinks are not included
- One Day Picnic Lunch (Grilled Foods on the menu)
- Snorkeling Gadgets (Life jacket, mask and snorkel)
- Two Days Snorkeling and Island Hopping at Daylight
- Boat Transfers (Puerto Galera Muelle Pier to Sea Warrior Inn and vice versa)

I believe this is on the other side of white beach.

Another one: Sheryll's Inn as described in the blog here
http://ederic.tinig.com/2006/05/08/sa-puerto-galera

but as Maggie have stated above, white beach is far from Sabang. Regarding the hotels/inns in WB, I really am not familiar. If you are going on an off peak season, it wouldn't be a problem to find something there.

Entertainment in WB.

denizens.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom