Puerto Aventuras w/ Dennis from Diablo Divers.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

miked10

Registered
Reaction score
Just came back from a wonderful week in the Mayan Riviera. The weather was OK but the diving was great. Did 9 dives in 7 days.

We had a personal guide that picked us up at our hotel each day and took us to our dive locations. He is a Canadian from Alberta living in Mexico and is an amazing guide and diver. We were on our own personal boat each day and he took us to places where we didnt encounter any other divers. His name is Dennis from Diablo Divers and I highly recommend him to anyone going to the Mayan Riviera. He is awesome. He knows all of the local eateries as well and showed us to them during our surface intervals.

We saw tons of fish (grouper, spotted eagle rays, rays, nurse sharks, moray eels, lobster, huge crab, barracuda, giant porcupine puffers, octupus, turtles and too many more to list). We did a night dive in the ocean which was phenominal.

We also hit a bunch of Cenotes. They were all amazing. Taj Mahal, Chac Mool, Little Brother, Kulkulcan, Gran Cenote and Angelita. Angleita is a must see for anyone that is advanced. It is an amazing dive. All of the cenotes were amazing as well.

Overall it was an awesome dive trip and since it was my first I loved it so much it wont be my last. The Mayan Riviera is so nice because you get to mix reef dives with nice cool Cenote dives. Dennis got me hooked and now I must return to get my full cave certification. Thanks for the great week Dennis!!

HIS SITE

http://diablodivers.com/

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom