Puck Air EAN Issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crandolph

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a Mares Puck Air computer. I was using it over the weekend with several different EAN mixes. After I completed several dives (with different mixes) I went to look at my logbook in the computer so I could fill out my dive log and noticed that even though I was switching mixes in the computer every time I changed EAN mix it showed that all the dives were the mix I used last. I then found that if I changed the mix in the computer it showed that all my past dives were with this mixture.

What is going on here? Is this a bug? If it is a bug is the computer calculating my no stop time properly when I am switching mixes?

Thanks in advance,
-Chad

Hi Chad,

Sorry for the delayed response; I've been away. I suggest you take your computer to a dealer to be looked at. If needed they can then send to us for a full evaluation. If this is a warranty issue, you will be covered assuming you purchased through an authorized dealer and still have the receipt as proof of date and purchase.

I am sorry we can't diagnose product issues over the internet and need you to use our dealer network for these types of issues.

If I can help any further please let me know.

Thanks,

zak

Was this issue ever resolved?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom