PT-EP13 housing port diameter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Midget

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I’m hoping someone can give me this info as I can’t find it anywhere on the net.
I plan to buy one, but want to know if my SubSee flip (100-110 mm) for Ike-S will fit it.

Thanks in advance!

Sorry. What I meant is I plan to buy the housing. Already have the flip adapter, but don’t know if it will fit the housing. A friend wants to buy the flip, but I’ll hang onto it if it fits the Olympus housing.

Depends on the port; do you mean the regular port with the red plastic front? The batteries were dead in my digital calipers, but it looks like it measures 120mm. Yours probably won't work, but I believe that Reefnet has a swing away adapter designed specifically for it. There's also an older 4/3 flat port- I used to run that with a swing away adapter along with the 12-40; it was a good option for fish portraits and near-macro shots (with a diopter)- the 12-40 is sharp enough to give you some head room to crop. For what it's worth, I've since gone to a dome and the dedicated macro port (which has 67mm threads) for all around better performance- I just have to choose one or the other.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom