Pt-015?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, I think you need the weight. Without it, my wrist gets tired of the resistance of holding it underwater. It doesn't seem like much but when you're holding it for an hour or more, you start to feel it. Then my hand gets the shakes and I can't hold the camera steady. No...I'll use the weight! It's only slightly negative.

rjdiver:
newegg vs egghead??? newegg.com doesn't show any PT-015 as of today.

B&G has PT-015 at $159.95 and the C5050Z at $549.95. My desire for this set-up grows every day I look at this forum.

Rob

Oops, I meant B&H.

Dee:
I got mine from egghead several months ago and it came with weight and shade. I think you need to double check with B&H. They're never the cheapest but they aren't known for rips offs. Are you sure they aren't just showing what's included in the box rather than add-on accessories? If so, buy from somewhere else.

Egghead has them for $149.88 right now. CLICK HERE for the link.

by egghead do you mean amazon because its out of stock at newegg, but also does that package you have listed come withthe shade and weight or are those seperate?

Dan

It was www.newegg.com and they must ahve sold out since so many folks here heard about their great price. I saw a couple on eBay yesterday at $146. I think the outfit was pcline or something like that. Don't know anything about them.
TEdJ

Good Points!

I guess that I wasn't remembering that you can remove the weight and put it in you pocket if needed. DUH...having a Blonde Moment/Brain Freeze.

I'm relatively new to diving so I guess I over complicte trying to K.I.S.S. (KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID)

Scubatooth:
by egghead do you mean amazon because its out of stock at newegg, but also does that package you have listed come withthe shade and weight or are those seperate?

Dan

I get the two confused! Egghead sells through Amazon.com. They had them the day I did that search. I bought mine through Newegg.com and they are out.

You can also get accessories off the Olympus website directly. I bought some replacement o-rings for my PT-015 from them, and they did not charge shipping. At adorama, the shipping was about the same cost as the o-rings themselves. Wasn't about to pay $22 to ship 2 o-rings they could put in the mail for less than a buck.

Back
Top Bottom