PT-007 replacement parts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bruehlt

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone out there know where I can obtain replacement parts for the Olympus PT-007 housing? I am looking for the red shutter release/focus lever combo on the top right hand side of the camera, since mine cracked! Any info would be great, thanks!

Contact Allen at Underwater Digital. If anyone know about PT-XXX parts, he will.

BTW, how did your release lever get cracked? Normal use or was it dropped or something?

It got damaged due to my Pelican case being a hair too small. I never realized the cover was hitting it every time I closed it, until I did an overhaul of it.....I want to upgrade to an ikelite housing, but I would like to sell this one on Ebay, and don't think it would fetch a whole lot with a cracked shutter relase......

Do you have a contact number or address for Allen at Underwater Digital? The link in your response did not work for me. I need an o-ring kit but olympus says that they do not have any parts what so ever for the PT-007. I am hopeing that someone will know of an o-ring that will fit.

bsmith3163:
Do you have a contact number or address for Allen at Underwater Digital? The link in your response did not work for me. I need an o-ring kit but olympus says that they do not have any parts what so ever for the PT-007. I am hopeing that someone will know of an o-ring that will fit.
bsmith3163, this is a very old thread you have found (look at the date). I don't think that vendor exists anymore.
If you can't source the o-rings in the US then try e-mailing Yuzo in Japan (info at naturephoto.co.jp). This is his website: uwdigitalcamera.com and spare parts page

HTH

Yea, I saw the date but I was hopeing that someone would be kind enough to reply if they saw it. Thanks for the information. I will post it here if I find out anything. B.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom