PST E8s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hex92

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
These seem to be the new hot item. I called the closest LDS that is listed as a PST dealer (about 1.5 hours away) and they said that PST said it would be 3/31 before the 119s would ship and 5/6 before 130s would ship. :frown2:

Anyone know where I can get these things now? And whats a decent price on a pair of 119s or 130s (or whatever you paid)?

E8-119's can be had in some places if you look around.
E8-130's are sold out, and backordered months everywhere within hundreds of miles of Ottawa, AFAIK. Good luck. :)

I know that Outer Banks Diving in Cape Hatteras used to carry them.

try fillexperss.com. i got his last set of 130's back in jan. and i thing they are talking about may before they get anymore. however, if you email them i think that he will put your name on a list for when he gets them in stock. his prices are fair i think somewhere around 315 for the tanks. i bought them as part of a package so i'm not sure how much i paid for the tanks themselves. i paid a little over 900 for the tanks, bands, bolts and manifold. that's the best advice i can give you.

thanks for your time.

hex92:
These seem to be the new hot item. I called the closest LDS that is listed as a PST dealer (about 1.5 hours away) and they said that PST said it would be 3/31 before the 119s would ship and 5/6 before 130s would ship. :frown2:

Anyone know where I can get these things now? And whats a decent price on a pair of 119s or 130s (or whatever you paid)?

Try www.diveus.com

I paid $325 ea in Seattle. Not sure where you'll find any more around here though.

I had a bit of email conversation with Larry of Scuba Toys and he told me he has the E8- 119 in stock for $295.
Sounds pretty good to me!!

Since both the HP and LP tanks are rated to 3442 whats the difference between them? I know the LP E8 tanks come with the combination DIN/yoke valve and the HP tanks have a diameter of 7.2 vs 8.0 inches for the LP.

Do the HP tanks come with a plain DIN valve? I have an excel spreadsheet that PST sent me that gives you all the tank details (weight, height, diameter) but it doesn't mention the valves.

Back
Top Bottom