PST doubles 108 and AL 100 for Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

darushin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have the following for Sale:

2x AL100, These are on their original hydro of 6/10 and have current VIP. They have the thermo safety valves (red to green) and can be changed between DIN and Yolk via the insert. $200 each

1x PST 108 Manifold Doubles These tanks were originally hydro in 98 and have a current Hydro of 2011 and current VIP. The price includes the manifold and bands. I no longer have a left hand valve or plug for them, so I will not be able to break them into singles. Finally, for those who are interested to know these are the 3/8'' valve stems. $450

I am willing to drive over to cave country or up to 2hrs from ST. Augustine to meet to deliver these tanks. If you would like shipping, pm and I will get you a price (the listed prices don't include shipping).

Daru

Attachments

• AL Hydro.jpg
    AL Hydro.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 84
  • AL Tank 1.jpg
    AL Tank 1.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 88
  • AL Tank 2.jpg
    AL Tank 2.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Doubles Hydro.jpg
    Doubles Hydro.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 79
  • Doubles Manifold.jpg
    Doubles Manifold.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 105
  • Doubles PST100.jpg
    Doubles PST100.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 105
For anyone coming up to Jax/St. Augustine Area, I have these tanks on display at Sea Hunt Scuba on consignment.

Daru

The aluminum 100s have been sold! The doubles are still available.

Daru

Back
Top Bottom