PST 80 cf 3442 PSI w Thermo valve in N.E. Ohio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmspdi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a nice PST E-80 3442 PSI steel tank with Thermo DIN/Yoke valve and boot that I am thinking about selling. There is a year or two left on the original hydro. The VIZ is still valid and the tank has a full fill of Nitrox compatable air (21%).

I am an "air hog" so I have two PST E-100s (one air, one Nitrox) and also a steel 130 cf Nitrox that are my go to tanks. I orginally bought the PST E-80 for my son to use when was certified, however he only used the tank a few times in the pool before he had to stop diving for medical reasons. It's not enough air for me (go big or go home) so it's time to sell the tank to someone who can use it.

I don't want to ship it ($$$) so I am looking for a cash buyer within about 120 miles of Youngstown, Ohio (Cleveland, Columbus, Pittsburgh, Erie...) so we can meet face to face midway. Might be willing to drive a little farther for gas money

I haven't settled on a price yet... right now just gauging interest and accepting offers. Email me for more info, and if needed I can shoot a few quick pictures back via email. Dive safe.

Terry Williams
williamsimaging@zoominternet.net

MORE INFORMATION: I was a little off on the original hydro date (09/07) so it will be due for a hydro this September of 2012. I have also posted photos of the tank in my Photo Gallery. I would still rather sell this face to face, but I am willing to drain the air fill down to 50 PSI and ship this at your expense. Since we are close to a new hydro asking price is:

$150.00 USD via cash or USPS Money Order. Shipping quoted on request based on your zip code and choice of carrier.

Last edited:
Sold pending funds to a local buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom