PST 120 HP Doubles - $375

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovinIt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Fresh Hydro's and VIP's this month. 300 bar Genesis valves/manifold. OMS bands. Just too tall for me. Local cash preffered.

Thanks for the PM's guys. To cover a few common questions....

Shipping will be what it costs me to drop them off at a UPS Store and have them packaged up. Should be about 45 lbs on one tank and 50 lbs on the other (one package will include manifold and bands). There are several Tampa / St. Pete locals interested in the tanks as well. They get dibs unless you plan on bringing me cash before they do.

Tanks are the same brand as in the title of the post.....PST (Pressed Steel Tank). Hydro and VIP are current....02-10 (this month-just got them back). I am pretty sure that the original manufacture date is 1999. I'll check when I get home. I'll post a correction if it is different.

No PayPal on these. Scbroncrider417 on E-Bay if you want to look at my feedback.

Thanks again guys!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom