PSE 3 help please!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Help! I just uploaded PSE 3 and now when I open a photo from one of my folders the photo opens in PSE 3...And I don't want that :15a: How can I change it back so that it opens with windows picture and fax viewer when I click???

Open Control Panel/Folder options. Select File Types. Scroll through the extentions until you find the one you want - at the bottom find the 'opens with' and use the Change button to select the program that you want.

justleesa:
Help! I just uploaded PSE 3 and now when I open a photo from one of my folders the photo opens in PSE 3...And I don't want that :15a: How can I change it back so that it opens with windows picture and fax viewer when I click???
Open up Windows Explorer (or right-click My computer and select the Explore option)

Go to the Tools Menu, select the "Folder Options" menu choice.

This will open up the Folder Options window.

Click the File Types tab.

Now, you will need to scroll down to the file type of the Pictures you have. (think in terms of what the file extension is. ie jpg...gif)

There will be an "Opens With" property somewhere on this screen. (It differs one if you have Win98...Win 2000 or Win XP)

I'm using XP...See Attachment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom