PSD SOP's and SOG's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LaBlkH2Odiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey everyone been a while since I posted here. Yes im a noob still just over a year of diving close to with over 100 dives thus far. I orginally joined our FD dive team and quite frankly I think its a joke most of our gear is outdated and the adminstration dosent want to come off the money to upgrade or gear or continued training. I still have to take a PSD course cause I have to pay for it myself. What im looking for is some examples of your dive teams SOP's and SOG's. I got to asking and we dont even have any can you belive that? The police dept is now wanting to get on our "dive team" and quite frankly I feel we need to start at square one. I have taken several specialty courses along the way bugt to be honest I still dont feel ready enough. Any help guys will be greatly appreciated.

Shane

Hi Shane

I'd suggest using the money from the specialty classes and finding an entry level PSD class. SOG/SOP's will make far more sense to you after you get some good training - a good class will even give you some.
100 dives should be more than enough to get you through a class (provided you practice the basic OW skills)

Back
Top Bottom