PSD discounts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildbill

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
It could just be me but on your website you offer a PSD Team discount and DR has you contact local rep but is unclear as to who we contact (Location wise). Anyway, I have been to one of your DR demo days last year at 40 Fathom Grotto and it was a grat experience. I'm interested in purchasing some equipment and currently on a PSD team for my employer, Charlotte County (fl) Sheriff's Office. I'm also a memebr of the Tampa Bay Search and Rescue Team. They are a non-profit group of volunteers and we are starting up a PSD team there as well.

My question is, Do you offer the discounts to Government Teams only or am I eligible for the discount for purchase of personal gear.

Thanks,

Yale H.
Assist Team Leader,
Charlotte Co. Sheriff's Office
Dive/Recovery Team

Hi Yale,

Thanks for posting this message. I got your email to Agnes and responded, but perhaps it ended up in the junk file! To answer your question, the PSD program is designed for teams and not individuals. However, depending on what your needs are (you mentioned that yourself and 2-3 team members are looking at new gear) you should really talk to our sales team.

The southeast area is covered by our home office at 386-752-1087. Mike or Geoffrey are available to chat with you about PSD Program and what we can put together.

I hope this helps and look forward to seeing you again this year at our Tech Tour?

Best,
Kathleen

Thanks Kathleen,

I'll give them a call later

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom