Proud Dad of Diving Daughter !!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diving with your kids is amazing, my daughter 22 was certified at 10 in Grand Cayman, my son 15 was certified in Turks and Caicos at 12 and his twin sister will be certified in Roatan in July. All in their own time, when they want to. All have done the padi referral course of book and pool at home and open water dives in tropical waters. Should also mention that my wife and I got certified in 1987 in preparation for a honeymoon in Belize and Guatemala. Although we live in Southern California, I am the only one that will dive here. They all say it is too cold and hate wetsuits. I think I spoiled them. However it is a great family activity to do for a very long time.

Last edited:
Diving with your kids is amazing, my daughter 22 was certified at 10 in Grand Cayman, my son 15 was certified in Turks and Caicos at 12 and his twin sister will be certified in Roatan in July. All in their own time, when they want to. All have done the padi referal course of book and pool art home and open water dives in tropical waters. Should also mention that my wife and I got certified in 1987 in preparation for a honeymoon in Belize and Guatemala. Although we live in Southern California, I am the only one that will dive here. They all say it is too cold and hate wetsuits. I think I spoiled them. However it is a great family activity to do for a very long time.
...uhm.....i think you spoiled them toooooooo!!!"hey dad,can we go to cayman?uh,i wanna dive?" lol!!!
have fun
yaeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom