Proton purge cover still available????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fishpie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have 2 Proton 2nd stages where the plastic mesh purge cover has torn.
I have just come back from my Mares dealer where we looked up the parts (diagram no. 101 for Metal and She Dives and 172 or 178 for Octopus) and instead of a part number there is XXX in the book.
Are they still available?
I don't mind if they are metal, black, yellow, girlie blue or even silver with a fake saphire (like one of the ones that is broken).
Thanks for any help.

Not sure where to go from here?
I could call up corporate in Boca? post on facebook?
Don't know who the new rep is since Gene got the can.
I guess all the staff is stuck in customs in a container from Estonia

Hi there. I just looked up some part numbers and went through the inventory. I looks like we have the Ice Blue cover assembly still in stock. If you would like to have a Mares dealer call and order 1 for you, please reference this part number. 46200725. If you really want a black one, it is worth having the dealer call customer service, often times our techs keep a few parts for items "off to the side" and if available they will be happy to provide.

Hope this helps.

Zak

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom