Prostate issue resolved after diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DennisMcD

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have had a prostate issue for a couple years and taking flomax and its doing good job allowing me to function normally. Last year I went to keys for a wreck dive and forgot the flomax, but after the wreck dive on the Spiegel Grove to 120 ft I experienced no issues with prostate for over a month, I could pee normally and no issues at night. I just want to see if anyone else has had this experience. Or could this be from something else?

Diving seems to help me, but I am more focused on hydrating on dive trips too.

jay

I have had a prostate issue for a couple years and taking flomax and its doing good job allowing me to function normally. Last year I went to keys for a wreck dive and forgot the flomax, but after the wreck dive on the Spiegel Grove to 120 ft I experienced no issues with prostate for over a month, I could pee normally and no issues at night. I just want to see if anyone else has had this experience. Or could this be from something else?

How long were you off the Flomax during your trip?

Best regards,
DDM

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom