Property Management on Cozumel Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hola,

My wife and I, originally from the USA & Costa Rica,have just opened a business on the island. We live here full time. We offer afull line of property management services for people who have homes on theisland but do not live here full time. I come from a very fast paced wholesaleclub management business on the East coast with 40+ years of experience indelivering value and superior customer service. My wife has specialized inhuman care services and home care services.

We have had personal experience with three differentproperty management companies during the past nine years while only living onthe island part time and traveling back and forth to the USA. Utilizing thesecompanies personally, greatly helped us to learn all of the "dont's"and ensure that we deliver superior service and provide our clientswith the quality services which they deserve and pay for.

All of our team members have performed numerous projects inour own home and we have also visited other homes where they performed projectsso that we could monitor their quality of work, timeliness and ethics, and thisis why we highly recommend everyone on our team. There were many that we testedand had to say "thanks but no thanks" to.

Our pricing is below our major competitors and we tend toevery home as if it were our own.

Please visit or FaceBook page, (Cozumel Home Care), whereyou can see our team in action and learn more about us personally, and our pastbusiness experience.

Thank you,
John Pera
Cozumel Home Care by Hansel & Grettel
Cozumel 987/107/5984
USA Number 508/970/5311
casacozumel@hotmail.com
Web site which will be turned on soonwww.cozumelhomecare.com

Back
Top Bottom