Project AWARE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ishbaby

..:: brown sugar ::..
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have come across this article in the Philippine Star, and I'm just so sad to see, that the slaughter of Manta rays continues even today. I have always thought that authorities have already educated our fisher folk that these beautiful creatures are already endangered, boy am I wrong.

Let us use this thread to report such happenings within our country and hope each of us can help to prevent this.

scan.jpg

You can clearly see in the picture that the tail has been chopped off already. It would be nice to whip the person who caught this ray with that tail...what a waste.

gutom lang yan.... feed them right . but then again if feeding "them" means killing a cow, what would the cow lovers say naman?

clgsamson:
Rare please with gravy and Mash potatoes and buttered sliced carrots and string beans on the side.
ginugutom mo naman kami. kulang pa ng side salad & french onion soup! hehehe :) and oh, a bottle of bordeux :)

btw, mukhang enjoy na enjoy ka sa shower scene mo dyan sa avatar mo ah! hehehe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom