Profile Pic visible in Forums

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nwohiodiver

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm a relatively active poster and over the past year or so I've noticed my profile photo isn't showing along with any of my posts in the forums like those of other users. I just recently uploaded a new photo in hopes it would fix the issue but it didn't.
Suggestions?
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
You may be confusing profile photo with avatar. You need to upload an avatar for a picture to show along with your posts. The Profile photo only appears on your profile page.

For example, there is a furry hat my avatar pic but there my profile photo does not have a furry hat. :)

You may be confusing profile photo with avatar. You need to upload an avatar for a picture to show along with your posts. The Profile photo only appears on your profile page.

For example, there is a furry hat my avatar pic but there my profile photo does not have a furry hat. :)

Are you sure that is a furry hat?

I heard it was the pelt of Punxsutawny Phil, the not-too-accurate weather rodent.

You gots to love ScubaBoard for it's friendly denizens. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom