Profile help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KevinLButts

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Not sure where else to post this. I would like to know how to change the "status" section below my avatar to Inst instead of the stars. Can anyone tell me how to do this? Thanks in advance for any help! KB

Hi Kevin,

I moved your post to the site support forum. A Sr. Mod can make the change for you after verifying your information. They can also grant you access to the instructor only forum. I've notified them of your post, so one should be in touch with you soon.

Thanks C.D.!!

Have the same issue. I would like to be listed as MSDT or Instructor at least. Who should I pass this info on to?

And where do you put the standard salutation at the end of your mailing?

ex.
"One of these days I'm bound to get the hang of this...."

Thanks Kiefer

that's your signature. if you click 'quick links' on the bar close to the top (it's near the left), there's a 'edit signature' thing to click. there are some size rules, and whatever it is has to comply with the tos (terms of service), but you can put what you like.

Hi Kevin,

I moved your post to the site support forum. A Sr. Mod can make the change for you after verifying your information. They can also grant you access to the instructor only forum. I've notified them of your post, so one should be in touch with you soon.

Actualy it goes a bit beyond that,to get the badge you have to join the I2I forum,and one of the verifiers will or will not grand you the badge.
So go here http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/instructor-instructor/ and click join.

I was a member of the I2I forum, but since I don't have the password to the old account I can't access the old profile. It was under Bulldaddy (I think? man it sux getting old! LOL) But thanks for the info guys.

PM me the email of the former and the email you want it to go to, and I will handle it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom