Procella - anyone heard of them?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blobby

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Have seen a large amount of basic gear (fins, masks, suits etc.) on the UK ebay from a company called Procella. Have not heard of them before and can't find any reviews. Anyone have experience of their gear - good, bad, indifferent.

Prices on ebay seem good, this is either because no one else has heard of them and not wanting to risk, or because they are generally rubbish. Anyone know??!!

cheers

phatphil

I'm trying to find out the same thing, the prices look very reasonable.
Have you found out anything more?
Thanks
Alex

lol I just want a 3mm short for under a $100. I have used the search function but can't find a brand that people all agree on :\

under $100 any ideas?

Deus:
lol I just want a 3mm short for under a $100. I have used the search function but can't find a brand that people all agree on :\

under $100 any ideas?

......Akona a try on the shorty. There are several places on the net that sale them under $80. Very good for the money.

Dave

BTW, you might go for the full suit. I have noticed the more I dive and the more I am around experinced divers you don't see too many shortys being worn. Probally not a coincidence. My shorty little use any more. My .02.

Tom Smedley:
Go to www.google.com and type in the search word Procella.

Must be a fairly new site (ie www.procella.co.uk - which comes through the google search)- when I posted back in August last year I did the usual google searches to no avail. I'm not so daft as not to do a bit of basic research before posting here :) Would agree with freediver though, it does sound vaguely like a medical cure for some unspeakable disease.

Anyhow, I think the usual caveat of getting what you pay for would apply. Have kitted myself out with names that I've heard of and those that friends use on a regular basis - and very happy!

Here is the whois listing for that URL, remember that Google doesn't list every site right away. A small company might not get picked up right away. Good luck.

Domain Name:
procella.co.uk

Registrant:
Peter Rayner

Registrant's Address:
Market Street
Unit 17
Coalville
LE67 3DX
GB

Registrant's Agent:
Schlund + Partner AG [Tag = SCHLUND]
URL: http://registrar.schlund.info

Relevant Dates:
Registered on: 15-Oct-2003
Renewal Date: 15-Oct-2005
Last updated: 07-Feb-2005

Registration Status:
Registered until renewal date.

Name servers listed in order:
ns23.schlund.de 195.20.224.104
ns24.schlund.de 212.227.123.17

Deus:

under $100 any ideas?

I sell 3mm shorties for under $100.
Check out my site. http://www.thefrugaldiver.com/store/product.php?productid=32

Affordable and 30 day money back guarantee (unused of course).

PM me if you have any more questions.

Thanks!
Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom