Problems with video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

anytime

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I was shooting some video yesterday and had a problem with my DC 600. On the first dive when I started to shoot the video, the top half of the screen would turn pink. I does not happen when the camera is in pic mode or in standby, just when you press record half of the screen will turn pink. I was halfway hoping it was just the display screen but after looking at the video on the computer it was there too.

I have tried to take the memory card out and shoot, but it still happens. I am hoping for a quick fix as I have a trip next weekend. Any thoughts on the problem?

If the problem persists with a different card or no card, I'm afraid it has to go back to Sealife. Did you try without the housing? Call Monday and speak with Karl, Tech Support, but I don't think you're going to shoot any video until you return it.

I have a similar issue mostly when filming bright (surface) video. The auto white balance gets confused. Not sure what to do when this happens? Are you still having problems?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom